Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Justice in Murder

Have you ever wanted to beat someone's face to a bloody pulp, with a baseball bat? Or take a knife and stab them multiple times to see how many it would take before they bleed out? How about tie them to a chair and pour gasolin all over them and set them on fire? Yeah I know what your thinking, " no I am not sick and twisted, I would never even think about doing any of those things to another human being" or your thinking "hell yes I have though about it" or " I've done it"

For those of you that were thinking along the lines of the first quote, you my friends are a bunch of fucking liars and please stop reading my blog, I hate liars and fakes! Go fucking read your damn bible and watch your stupid soaps and keep pertending your sweet little daughter is not a crack whore and your son is not date rapest, cuz really I have no time for you and your bullshit.

For those of you who were thinking along the lines of the last quote, what the fuck is wrong with you now ok maybe the person you beat or burned or whatever hurt you or someone you love in that case, I say there is a justice in murder. Now I know most would not agree with that but they can fuck off, this is my veiws and I am free to voice them if I fucking feeling like it. Now back those who hurt others for no other reason then they felt like it! You people are fucking sick, and don't get me any bullshit reason oh well I had to join a gang to live, or he owed me money or he walked on my truff, these reasons don't fucking cut it. And gang violance is not included in the someone you love justification, sorry but if you chose to be in a gang and your homie gets shot guess what you both chose that life its your own fucking fault, so why not do us all a favor and blow your own head off, it would be at least one bullet well used! And I don't understandserial killers or child malesters, and rapest either you are a bunch of sick and fucked up people and should all do the world a favor and just kill yourselves!

Now if you chose the second quote then you are my people, yes people piss you off and you may even think up ways to toture or kill them but you have never and probably will never go through with it! Look your not crazy for having these thought, your not a bad person either. Everyone gets mad and when we as human get mad are animal nature comes out and we see red. That's ok as long as you can control it!

I have a lot of thoughts about killing or hurting certain people that piss me off! I have a few in my head right now but I know right from wrong so I will not act on these thoughts, but to calm myself I try to think of interesting ways to kill or torture the person I am pissed at and it does help!

Well anys that's all I have to say for now! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment