Friday, June 25, 2010

Insanity

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" - Albert Einstein

This man was way to smart for his own good and this quote is one of the truest quotes I have heard in my 26 years Of life.

I get up every morning, get dressed and go to a boreing ass office job, where I sit on my big butt for 8 hours doing work I hate, and every morning I expect it will change. Today will be the day I start to enjoy my job, today my boss will realize I know how to do way more than what I do now, today the computers will crash, today I will get fired,today the world will end, and on and on.

But so far none of those things have happened, but I keep going every morning, this is just insane to me!

I should just quit and live my life doing something I love but I won't no one ever really does that, do they?

You know why I won't and why most people don't. Fear! Most of us say bills and family to feed but really its just fear! Fear of being who u are and fear of being truely happy! Yes, I would probably end up homeless for a while and hungry but I would have all this free time to see the world and experience new things and then write my novel. I am so afraid I will not ever quit, I will just continue on this self loathing path of insanity till I die because that is real life!

No comments:

Post a Comment